Information services:Drop-In Center
Service Provider:Serbian Association for Reproductive Health and Rights – SRH
The Serbian Association for Reproductive Health and Rights Drop-In Center offers information and counseling services, including:
- Psychological counseling and referrals for people dealing with stress, depression, anxiety, trauma, PTSD, gender-based violence, etc.
- Psycho-social support activities
- Educational workshops related to topics: human rights,
gender-based violence, stress management, conflict resolution, anger management, communication and social skills, etc.
- Information on sexual and reproductive health and rights
- Legal information about seeking asylum in Serbia
- Information on accessing medical services
- Information on enrolling children in school
- Information about human trafficking
- Free condoms
You do not need an appointment to visit the Drop-In Center.
Counseling is also available online. Send the Drop-In Center a message on Facebook or email to email@example.com .
|Monday||09:00 pm||–||05:00 pm|
|Tuesday||09:00 pm||–||05:00 pm|
|Wednesday||09:00 pm||–||05:00 pm|
|Thursday||09:00 pm||–||05:00 pm|
|Friday||09:00 pm||–||05:00 pm|
3rd floor, apartment 15 – ring the doorbell “15. SRH Serbia”
Gospodar Jovanova 21
Address in Local Language
Господар Јованова 21